* If we live in a free society why are people incarcerated before they are proven guilty when they cannot post bond? What is free about that?
* The people in Institute and west Dunbar outside of the Dunbar city limits want to tell the Kanawha Commission we do not want the loony tunes who run Dunbar to be down here running our lives.
* Well folks, I hope you are happy. You got brainwashed into voting against Darrell McGraw, a good man and a good West Virginian who looked out for the common working man. Now you've got a carpetbagger who looks out for big business and the far right.
* Today, the paper said that Obama is committed to coal. Well, he sure is. He is committed to seeing the industry put out of work and you watch because it will cause great tensions among people.
* I was just wondering. Is there any other high school in the state besides GW?
* Thank you, Daily Mail, for accurate information and a lovely photo of purple martins. These beautiful birds deserve recognition, tolerance and protection. Your coverage may prompt people to learn more about them.
* I find it curious that the Friends of Coal massive advertising was conspicuously absent from the Boy Scout Jamboree. Maybe they aren't totally enamored with the Boy Scout philosophy of reduce, reuse and recycle, renewable energy and small carbon footprint.
* The Republican Party and all of the racists can relax. The next president will be white, but will be a Democrat for 8 years and a Latino for the next eight. So, how long do they plan to obstruct things?
* In 10 years everybody's going to be dead or in jail on gun charges and I'm not kidding.