* The gymnastic club beside Tudor's in Marmet needs to hire someone to clean the place, the windows and pick up the cigarette butts. How can they teach spirit and sportsmanship when they can't keep their own facility clean?
* Wonder why we always have the money to bail out the greedy bankers and Wall Street thieves, but no money to save an American city. The Republicans think that is the way it should be — mainly because most of them are in bed with the thieves.
* There is an easy solution to the problem about kids wanting to go to certain schools. You go to school where you live. If you don't like the school either move or work to improve your child's school.
* The richest 300 people on earth have more money than the poorest 3 billion.
* A worldwide revolution is coming; we just do not know when.
* What a unique way to honor West Virginia's sesquicentennial with the wonderful artwork on the bridge piers. Abraham Lincoln's ravaged face reflects the havoc our country experienced during this tragic time. I hope people know and appreciate what the great man did to keep our country united.
* Mixed with codeine cough syrup, Skittles and flavored sweet tea create a drug user's drink called "Lean." That combined with autopsy, text and e-mail messages indicate Trayvon didn't walk a mile in the rain to satisfy a sweet tooth. More to this story than race-baiting media told the public.
* I'm sorry to hear about the teenager that died in the car accident. I hope someone will investigate where the driver got the alcohol. He is underage.
* Conservatives would have you believe everything wrong with America is the fault of Bill Clinton or Barack Obama; that there was no president between their presidencies. And you know what, they are right, there was no president between Clinton and Obama.
* Before judging good Christian men over a license plate, why don't you come to church to hear the word of God?
* It only takes a few minutes a day to brush and floss and you'll save thousands of dollars if you can avoid false teeth. Miss Reston, thanks for reminding us.