* In 2014 and 2016 we must start afresh with new faces in government and get rid of the career politicians.
* Virginia Street was smoother before they paved it.
* Don't they make "real" cotton diapers anymore? I'm sorry, but it causes senior citizens to smile when people complain that they cannot afford throwaway diapers. I'm amazed. It is a sad state of affairs when people are too fastidious to wash and reuse cloth diapers.
* While the Congress is taking their five-week break, I wish I could get paid $174,000 a year for working just 179 days. These criminals are beyond comprehension how they can sleep at night. They should be very proud of getting the title of the least-productive Congress ever.
* One of the main constitutional responsibilities of our leaders in Congress is to pay our national bills on time. If they fail that, why else are they in Washington?
* Put the crossword puzzle back in the corner of the page please. It would make me much happier because it is much easier to work the puzzle. Thanks.
* If you didn't have nasty mean people you wouldn't appreciate the good people.
* I want to thank the young boy for trying to help me when I dropped a tray at Multifest. Our young people need to be encouraged.