* I want to thank the person who turned in my black fanny pack Saturday night at Multifest. It enabled me to get back into my apartment with my keys, but I would also like to have my $3.
* It isn't right to go through magazines in stores and read them and then cut out the coupons you want and then you put the magazine back in the rack.
* Doctors don't want to take any new Medicare patients because of what Obama has done to health care. I really appreciate it.
* I saw in the paper where a young couple made their dying son their best man in their wedding. God bless them.
* What kind of greedy self-centered kid expects a parent to baby-sit a child for free? A grandmother's time is valuable, too, and maybe she is trying to teach the parents a valuable lesson that there is nothing in life that is free. You have to pay for the services you require. I'm just sitting here shaking my head.
* I want to vote for the library in the upcoming levy but against the board of education levy. Please separate them so we can vote on them separately. Thank you.
* Barack Obama is a moron if he thinks he knows more about Al-Qaida than a military analyst and security experts. He thinks he knows more than anyone in the world.
* To the lady who loves a bunny rabbit, we hunters do too. We like them stewed, fried and barbecued.
* No farms, no food. The way they are building things up today there will one day be no farms or food.