* Does Chevrolet own NASCAR? Or does NASCAR and the Prince family own Chevrolet? I think I'll stick with wrestling. At least they don't try to pretend to be something they aren't.
* Regarding the grandmother who charges her son and daughter-in-law to babysit the kids: good for her. I'm sure she is saving them a lot of money. She is probably doing them a big favor.
* I can't believe the Fort Hood shooter has still been getting his pay in the amount of over $300,000 over the last four years. He shouldn't be getting anything.
* I see where Charleston-Kanawha Housing, under Director Mark Taylor, is building new units downtown. When they finish there they will redo Washington Manor. I wish they would do something about Lippert Terrace, which has a lot of dirty and bug-infested apartments. We need a new complex and then they can turn Lippert Terrace into a nursing home.
* Speak up. I've worked over 40 years at three and four jobs my entire life. I get RSVI, retirement Social Security disability, due to a bad car wreck. I haven't had a raise in years. People on Social Security would probably like a raise also.
* Whoever keeps calling in saying there was no president between Clinton and Obama needs to quit because their opinion is just plain silly.
* Attorney General Morrisey is a no-getter when it comes to consumer protection. Darryl McGraw, on the other hand, was a go-getter.
n City workers at Cato should spend time on the walking trails instead of the golf course, which has been in the red for the last 10 years.