* I want to thank the person who turned in my black fanny pack Saturday night at Multifest. It enabled me to get back into my apartment with my keys, but I would also like to have my $3.
* It isn't right to go through magazines in stores and read them and then cut out the coupons you want and then you put the magazine back in the rack.
* Doctors don't want to take any new Medicare patients because of what Obama has done to health care. I really appreciate it.
* I saw in the paper where a young couple made their dying son their best man in their wedding. God bless them.
* What kind of greedy self-centered kid expects a parent to baby-sit a child for free? A grandmother's time is valuable, too, and maybe she is trying to teach the parents a valuable lesson that there is nothing in life that is free. You have to pay for the services you require. I'm just sitting here shaking my head.
* I want to vote for the library in the upcoming levy but against the board of education levy. Please separate them so we can vote on them separately. Thank you.
* Barack Obama is a moron if he thinks he knows more about Al-Qaida than a military analyst and security experts. He thinks he knows more than anyone in the world.
* To the lady who loves a bunny rabbit, we hunters do too. We like them stewed, fried and barbecued.
* No farms, no food. The way they are building things up today there will one day be no farms or food.
* Does Chevrolet own NASCAR? Or does NASCAR and the Prince family own Chevrolet? I think I'll stick with wrestling. At least they don't try to pretend to be something they aren't.
* Regarding the grandmother who charges her son and daughter-in-law to babysit the kids: good for her. I'm sure she is saving them a lot of money. She is probably doing them a big favor.
* I can't believe the Fort Hood shooter has still been getting his pay in the amount of over $300,000 over the last four years. He shouldn't be getting anything.
* I see where Charleston-Kanawha Housing, under Director Mark Taylor, is building new units downtown. When they finish there they will redo Washington Manor. I wish they would do something about Lippert Terrace, which has a lot of dirty and bug-infested apartments. We need a new complex and then they can turn Lippert Terrace into a nursing home.
* Speak up. I've worked over 40 years at three and four jobs my entire life. I get RSVI, retirement Social Security disability, due to a bad car wreck. I haven't had a raise in years. People on Social Security would probably like a raise also.
* Whoever keeps calling in saying there was no president between Clinton and Obama needs to quit because their opinion is just plain silly.
* Attorney General Morrisey is a no-getter when it comes to consumer protection. Darryl McGraw, on the other hand, was a go-getter.
n City workers at Cato should spend time on the walking trails instead of the golf course, which has been in the red for the last 10 years.