* I don't understand Mr. Moss' statement. He said that a black teacher had to drive to Logan County because Kanawha County wouldn't hire them. I had black teachers 56 years ago — when he would have only been five years old.
* Congratulations to South Charleston Post 94 for their win. However, I hope they are taking armed guards with them to Camden, N.J., in that cesspool of a city.
* Every time I hear about a drone strike that kills terrorists and civilians, I can't help but think that I've never heard a liberal explain why you can kill a terrorist, but you cannot water board them. It definitely shows liberal lunacy.
* Of the first four teams that WVU plays this year, three of them have losing records. Come on guys, if you are going to play out of the league, try to play some real teams. Man up, Mountaineers.
* My company's health insurance went up. I called the insurance representative and he said it wasn't caused by Obamacare. It was because my employer cut what he pays and I have to pay the difference. People are blaming Obama, but a lot of the times it is your own insurance company.
* You want more soccer coverage? I just can't get excited by a game in which you play all day and the score is one to nothing.
* I must be naive but I never thought Gov. Tomblin would sign on for disastrous Obamacare.
* Why can't Kanawha County schools keep the Munday Hollow entrance into Sissonville Middle School cleaned up? I'm personally tired of looking at mattresses, couches and car parts. Please either clean it up or put up a gate.