* If you walk your dog on the lower level sidewalk of the Kanawha Boulevard, that is great. But please pick up after your dog so that the area can remain nice for everyone else who walks.
* Isn't it something? The government gets caught red-handed with all of these devices listening in on the American people and then they come up with this deal that there is a fiasco coming up where they are ready to bomb us or something. They are just trying to divert attention away from what they are doing to us.
* The city needs to cut down all of the trees in Kanawha City before someone gets killed.
* Obama says the first and last thing he thinks about every day is jobs. So why are all of the new job openings part-time positions? He is a liar. All he thinks about is golfing.
* Oh, so it is too difficult to fold the newspaper page to the size of your liking to make it easier to work the crossword puzzle. What a yo-yo. I hate crossword puzzles anyway.
* Speaking of diapers, the people who have such a rough time buying them would have an easier time if they would start breaking them from diapers before they are four years old. When we used to wash them we started earlier and had them using the potty by the time they were two and a half years old.
* I'm hoping that poor guy who continually calls in with phony junk about President Bush finally gets a job and makes his mom real happy by moving out of the basement.
* Seriously, people. Would it kill you to use a blinker every now and then?