* You pet owners need to be more responsible. Please keep your pets on your property or in your house, I am getting tired of cleaning up after them on my property. Don't make me knock on your door.
* Bonds, Sosa, McGuire, Braun, Rodriguez are all cheaters and should get lifetime bans and have their stats stricken from the books. But if all they get are measly suspensions, then Rose should be let back in. I don't know if I'd want him in the Hall of Fame or not, but end his ban if you aren't going to punish the cheaters.
* Those lawmakers who went to Washington to talk to the EPA are really naive if they believe anything anyone in Washington says.
* To the ones in North Charleston that are stealing things from peoples yards, porches and cutting holes in people's pools, you will be caught. Cameras have been put up. I hope you think you can still get away with it because your time doing this is almost up.
* The Kanawha County school board micromanages every educational decision in this county including going back to school early. Kids will never know carefree summers, because every minute of their days are scheduled. Please, people, vote them out!
* West Virginia is a good example of a tax cut or credit for any business for the alternate fuel vehicle sale. Now they have a $100 million deficit.
* I wish the city would cut down the trees in Kanawha City because I'm tired of raking leaves every day from October through December.
* I'd like to know what to do. I'm a widow who cannot afford a computer. All of these business places want you to use a computer to do business with them. What are we supposed to do who cannot afford one? Help us, please. Give us a break and return to using the U.S. Postal Service please.