* Please tell me why I have to have insurance and then none of my prescribed medicine is covered by it. I'm so tired of them taking money out of my pocket like that. Someone should do something about this.
* Why must the newscasters on local television talk so fast? It is hard to understand them when you are hard of hearing.
* I want to know where my weekly magazines are. When we have a substitute mail carrier, we never get our magazines. Do they think we are dumb and don't notice? Then they come two at a time a week late when the regular carrier comes back from vacation. Maybe if they go to five-day delivery, this kind of stuff will stop.
* No one is No. 1 in the church except Jesus.
* I agree with W.Va. Attorney General Patrick Morrissey in his efforts to begin public meetings with prayer. I'm glad he is in favor of that.
* My daughter pays me to babysit my grandchild because she only has to pay me one-third of what the day care charges, so she is saving money. The most important reason is that she has the peace of mind and safety and security that only a grandmother can give.
* How many times have you ordered at a fast food drive thru window and the order has been incorrect? Well, these people want more money? Duh.
* If I see people on a phone while driving and get the license number and call the police will they do anything about this? I see a lot of this.