* Why doesn't Dana Holgerson wear the university's colors instead of black clothing all the time?
* Clean up after your dog when you walk it. You know who you are. We are sick of it.
* I'm not thankful for anything, so there.
* Since Tony Stewart, No. 14, will likely be out for the season, bring up our hero Bobby Dale Earnhardt.
* Clean up the West Side from all of this carrying on.
* I went overseas and fought for my country and then I came home and there's still fighting. What is going on with this world?
* Back in the old days, the coal companies issued miners scrip that was only good for face value at the company store. Now the state is issuing debit cards — same story, new century.
* I agree with the signs saying "impeach Obama." It looks mighty good to me.
* Evan Jenkins did what more Democrats should do. He threw loyalty out the door for the good of our state. He has my vote.
* Obama wanted to borrow another trillion dollars to send kids to college in order to get a degree to sell hamburgers and hotdogs.