* Food for thought for the people thinking Conference USA would have a better fit for WVU: WVU is at the bottom of Big 12 rankings. Marshall is near the top of Conference USA rankings. WVU beat Marshall year after year. Get the picture.
* The person who said all of George W. Bush's overseas trips were business only and all of Barack Obama's overseas trips were vacations is either a liar or stupid. Pick your poison.
* Definition of insanity: repeating the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. Example: Republican-controlled House of Representatives voting to repeal the Affordable Healthcare Act for the 40th time. Damn fools.
* Would someone please tell me how a divorced bum, who is capable of working, can receive child support, welfare benefits and food stamps?
* Obama's calling should have been in Hollywood instead of the White House.
* While there may be some argument whether George W. Bush or Barack Obama logged more time on Air Force One, there can be no doubt of one fact: George W. Bush logged far more time in Air Force One than he did in the fighter jet he was supposed to fly in Vietnam, before he "went missing."
* I don't know about the rest of the readers, but I don't feel the least bit sorry for the people having trouble with their blow-and-go DUI equipment. Your problems are nobody's fault but your own. Deal with it.
* It drives me crazy when people say that homosexuality is a "lifestyle." You can't pick and choose whom you find attractive. It's 2013, and gays and lesbians are part of our society now. Learn to live with it or move to Russia.
* I think it is a terrible idea to tell us how many cats or pets in general that we can have. We pay our taxes and as long as we take proper care of them it shouldn't matter. That is like telling someone how many children they can have.