* If Hillary Clinton becomes president after the Obama regime it will be the kiss of death for America.
* I'm ready for Donald Trump who at least knows how to run a business, which is what America is all about today.
* If you think Republicans are only for the rich, you should ask yourself how many poor folks hire employees.
* I'm going through a custody dispute. First, I heard about what the best interest of the child was and now they are talking about what would make her a better mother. I'd like to know which one is which?
* I'm a Roman Catholic and I'm wondering if Patrick Morrisey's prayers at public meetings will be in Latin or in English?
* It looks like Lottery Director Musgrave has too many employees if he can offer free help around town.
* If Tony Cavalier would put the headline down at the bottom of the screen he wouldn't have to squat when he looks at the map of the weather.
* Class envy is ridiculous. The woman who pays $38,000 for a purse pays taxes to help people on welfare so they don't have to work.
* I would like to see more people start using real cotton diapers again. It saves money and it also would help our landfills not to be so full of trash.