* I see where the W.Va. National Guard is touring the state conducting training on active shooter response and anti-bomb detection and things of that nature. Why are they doing this and where are they getting the money to conduct this training? This sounds like a job for law enforcement. It seems like a senseless waste of money to me.
* Have you noticed that the news accounts of the crooks and scoundrels in Mingo County don't mention they are Democrats? Would you think that would be true if they were Republicans?
* Lena Lunsford needs to be in solitary confinement until she reveals what happened to her missing baby girl. She knows exactly what happened to her.
* Landscaping outside of the Bible Church on Big Tyler Road across from Andrew-Jackson Middle School is absolutely gorgeous. It is just so pretty.
* Does anyone know what will happen to the judge and the county commissioner in Mingo County? I do. They will get a slap on the hand and then will take their pensions and run.
* Morrissey's portrayal of himself as the "voice of the people" is pathetic. His Pollyanna persona does him no favors visually. He looks like the tragic jester he is.
* All 16 votes in my family went to Hillary Clinton against Obama in the first election. Now that she is the fall guy for Benghazi, no more votes for Hillary.
* Please spay and neuter your pets. So many animals are dying every day. Also, take some of your greedy money and donate to the animal shelter so we can have a no-kill shelter.
* How convenient for the Kanawha County Board of Education to schedule a special election on a day when both WVU and Marshall have home games. It is almost like they don't want anyone to come and vote on their little levy. Well, I am not voting for it.