* If you want to keep your pets alive, keep them inside because there are coyotes outside, especially in Edgewood and South Hills. There are coyotes in every neighborhood.
* I finally figured out what politicians mean when they call themselves progressive. They are progressively taking our freedom, our rights and our money and I'm tired of them.
* Any area in South Charleston is fair game for the South Charleston Police if crime is going on. They patrol all neighborhoods.
* I'm wondering why the Republican Party is fighting Obamacare so fiercely. We know they aren't doing it to help the middle class, so they must be doing it to help the big insurance companies.
* What is it with Shelley Moore Capito? I hadn't heard from her all through the Patriot Coal bankruptcy case. Now that it's about over she comes out swinging, taking credit for saving the retirees. Better late than never Shelley.
* "Vengeance is mine," sayeth the Lord. Zimmerman will get his just reward and it isn't going to be pretty.
* If you are complaining that the country is going down the tubes fast, you can do something about it. Vote the Republicans out of Congress because they are voting "No" on everything our president wants to do for you and me. His hands are tied by the idiots you put into office.
* I just love Attorney General Patrick Morrisey. Liberals can't stand in-your-face honesty.
* There is a little bit of good and bad in each of us. If we tried looking at people that way we possibly could avoid wars.
* Who is left to run Mingo County?