* They have turned the front yard of the Clay Center into a high-priced junkyard.
* Why in the world does West Virginia need another bank? They are already full of banks right now. All they want to do is to charge you for something to pay someone's salary. This state is poor enough and we don't need any more New York banks here.
* Getting two judges in Mingo County just means they'll have double trouble.
* I don't understand why Charleston put time and money into the peer-to-pier murals and then allows the construction company to use that area as a staging place for their equipment. Why not relocate the staging area near the location of the city garage?
* Wow, I could quit my job and go on welfare and get a bonus.
* "If you like your health plan you can keep it," reminds me of the timeless question, "How do you know a politician is lying?" The answer: when his/her lips are moving.
* Is the first graduating class of GW ever going to have a reunion? This was the class of 1965.
* Hurricane should beware of their water bill. I think they want us to pay for it every two weeks.
* I really don't care if the NRA has a list of the guns I own, but I sure don't want Obama and the left liberals to know what guns I own.
* If there is a policy in place that all children have to attend school in their own district, why is there a child who lives in Spring Hill attending Montrose Elementary? I think the rule should apply to all.
* The Legislature had better be careful if they are going to investigate the Child Protective Services agency. You will get a lot of union people mad at you and remember the union has you in their pocket.
* Put prayer back into our schools. Manmade laws and rules are not working.
* WVU Joe Deforest says he doesn't have a kicker who can kick it into the end zone. The Daily Mail recently had an article where former WVU kicker Paul Woodside noted that WVU had turned down the best kicker he has ever seen.
* I remember when we used to have to show our driver's license as ID to vote in West Virginia. When did that stop?
* I'm an American of the Hindu faith and I'm wondering about Patrick Morrisey's call for prayer at public meetings. Will it be chanting or strictly meditation?
* I don't understand how requiring voter ID is racist. Requiring ID will eliminate dead people voting as well as insure the person voting even lives in the area in which they are voting.