* To the caller ranting about which veterans have a right to say something about Jane Fonda or protest her and which ones do not, until you have served, you have absolutely no right talking about vets. You, sir, are disgusting.
* If the Kanawha County Board of Education doesn't clean up South Charleston Middle School's mold, then they do not care about the students in the Kanawha Valley.
* Is it really necessary for these idiots to drive with their fog lights on when there is no fog? Do fog lights have to be adjusted like regular headlights do? If not, it should be a law.
* Thanks to the federal people. You did a good job of "cleaning house" in Mingo County. Why don't you now go to Nicholas County and do some checking on the big political people there?
* I will not donate any more items to a church rummage sale as some church members pick out before the items go on sale to the public. Shame, shame.
* Do not put a bike path on the Boulevard. It will make the Boulevard much too narrow. Put a bike lane on the lower level and get Danny Jones out of office.
* You should only vote for Shelley Moore Capito if you are fortunate enough to be rich because that is who she votes for the benefit of.
* Twenty years ago, we had eight long years of Bill and Hillary Clinton, and that is certainly more than enough of what we can stand of them.
* I would like to purchase a 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle of the Last Supper. Has anyone seen one for sale?