* If you think it is your right to use a cellphone while driving and not wearing a seat belt, what about an innocent child in another car you might endanger or kill in a wreck?
* I've been a Mountaineer fan practically forever. The fact that they are elected as top party school by Playboy Magazine is disgusting
* I don't want to go back to another doctor again because you can't trust the dumb jerks or the people working for them to do what they are supposed to do. They are why health care costs too much.
* A big part of the objection to the Affordable Care Act is that the insurance company leeches don't want to be cut out of any process.
* The headline saying "Manchin to give reluctant Yes vote" explains why his approval ratings keep plummeting. He can't seem to get off the fence he occupies. He doesn't make a move without consulting a poll. He should just vote his convictions and vote no if he actually feels that way.
* We need the paper to have a Vent Line question-and-answer section. A lot of times, people send in questions but never the answers. I think it would be a big hit with your paper. You could call it the Vent Line Q&A.
* Manchin is a Republican. We must run a Democrat against him or we will be the same backward state that will remain last in everything.
* To the person complaining about the garbage bags coming without ties: They have a pull string, which means you don't need to do anything but pull the string to close them. You don't need ties. Look before complaining.
* Here we go again with another water raise. You can thank the Kanawha County Commission for this.