* What is wrong with these people in Congress who keep saying Americans don't want Obamacare? They are the ones who don't want the money spent on people who need health care. Get it straight and quit lying.
* There is no way I will vote for Natalie Tennant for the U.S. Senate. She is another Democrat who doesn't want voters to have to show identification when they vote. In other words, she wants illegals to be able to vote in the next election
* Thank you Pete Thaw for standing up for the old taxpayers. We don't need the lavish schools they are building. Also, most of it goes to teacher pay raises.
* If they ran a levy just to support the library I would vote for it, but I cannot in good conscience vote for more money for the Kanawha County School system that already has enough money if they would stop wasting it.
* The Sternwheel Regatta was the best thing that Charleston ever had with free concerts and stuff. Please bring it back.
* The teachers in West Virginia want comparative pay to the other states, but before they can get that they need to do the work the other teachers do instead of asking all of the parents to come and do it for them.
* If home rule is so great for local municipalities, why did the Legislature rule against Charleston's ban on gun purchases?
* It is perfectly acceptable to radical Muslim leaders to deceive their enemies if that will lead to the killing of infidels and destroying western culture. This is certainly a time for the rise in courageous leadership.