* Someone wanted to know if you could bury your loved ones without funeral home expenses. The law states you can you can bury them on your own property. You have to go six feet deep and have a cement vault. You do not have to embalm or have a coffin. I have not heard that this law has been changed.
* In response to an earlier vent, I am receiving phone calls concerning the computer issue. They quit after I told them I didn't have a computer. My question is that I'm receiving phone calls now from an automated female voice stating the word "hello" and then hanging up. Is anyone else receiving these? I get them every day.
* To the person who said the Republicans are claiming Obamacare is going to be a disaster and that is what was said about Social Security and Medicare: Well they were right. Social Security is broke and Medicare is well on its way. Obamacare will be a giant flop and cost the U.S. taxpayers.
* WCHS TV 8 and Fox 11 both claim to be home to the Herd yet neither one of them thought it was important to see the Herd play on television this weekend and no one else on the Suddenlink sport's tier did either.
* I can't help but think how different it would have been if Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan had won the election last year. I know America wouldn't be in the shape she is in right now. They'd be working with Congress.
* When I was growing up, I had a choice of three television channels to watch. Now we have hundreds of channels to watch but no better selection for viewing.
* Sherwood Forest residents, please shut your dogs up.
* Here's a good reason not to vote for Shelley Moore Capito for Senate. She doesn't think the working poor deserve affordable health care. Do you know why? Because she has excellent health care herself, and they are beneath her feet.
* I would like to comment on the roads in Hometown, W.Va. You said the new park and the people deserve better. The people need to have the potholes filled and the roads paved.