* Ted Cruz's father escaped prison in Cuba in 1957 and came to America with one $100 bill in his pocket and couldn't speak one word of English. Ted and his family know what freedom means.
* I wonder if the Charleston Daily Mail could run an article telling us which stores in the Southridge shopping area are in Charleston and which ones are in South Charleston so that we could be better consumers of our own resources.
* When I despair, I remember that all through history, the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible. But in the end they always fall. Think of it, always. — Gandhi (1869-1948)
* Netanyahu is the modern day Winston Churchill. He is brilliant, and people would do well to listen to him talk about Iran and North Korea.
* Medical imaging doesn't show everything. Sometimes, the surgeons get in there and it is more extensive, or there are problems that didn't show up on imaging and they get surprised.
* Can someone tell me why the entire Nitro Police Department shows up at Nitro home games? This is a terrible waste of taxpayer money.
* It is a big laugh when they call Humana an insurance company.
* To the person on Frame Street worrying about the barking dogs: They've been here 45 years. You need to either move or get a life. My dogs in my house keep an eye on the hoods around the neighborhood.