* We the people of West Virginia would like to have Dana Holgorsen removed from West Virginia. Impeach him. He is aggressive and very rude on the field. It is very embarrassing.
* Reopening the Nitro-St. Albans Henderson Bridge is just great. Now if they could just build a decent road from Nitro to the Nitro Marketplace, that would make it easier for us on the St. Albans side to shop there. It would be wonderful.
* Ted Cruz is not a traitor to his country. He is the only one who stood up for his country when it was blindsided by Obama. Others blindly followed Obama.
* I'd like to see Chris Christie be the next Republican candidate for president. He tells it like it is, and I do not think he would sell out to special interests; at least I don't think he would. He could definitely beat Biden, and he could tackle Hillary too.
* You don't get something for nothing. You basically get what you pay for. When you count my drug plan, I am paying a lot for my health care. And somebody has to be paying that for people with the advantage plan too. That is what it costs. Medicare pays some of mine.
* "It came to me that reform should begin at home, and since that day I have not had time to remake the world."— Will Durant, historian (1885-1981)
* The fact that I don't even know where my father's remains are should tell you how much they feel I'm a part of my family. No wonder I feel so sensitive.
* I believe there will be a lot of new faces in Congress. I don't know what party they'll have, but they will have a different attitude and a different way of doing things. It's not going to be the establishment. You wait and see.