* I must be ignorant because I watch Fox News in order to get the truth about the news. I don't want a bunch of lies about the government. Fox is not in Obama's back pocket and never has been. So if you want to call me ignorant, feel free to do so.
* Maybe the lady using S.N.A.P. benefits who has five children should stop having babies for taxpayers to feed.
* May God bless the person who turned my debit card in to the office of the Delaware Avenue Kroger. Thank you very much. The West Side is the best side.
* People in West Virginia aren't as healthy as they used to be. I think a lot of the obesity seen in children is caused by drugs. With so many doctors and so much money being spent we should expect better than we are getting. The first thing is to have qualified people in there.
* A vote against the levy was a vote for freefall into an abyss of ignorance. Come on people, do we really want to be the state that hates libraries? Are we really that stupid?
* Winners never quit and quitters never win. Depart ye who work iniquity. I never knew you.
* All of these stinking Democratic strategists who appear on news shows and absolutely love Obama and think he doesn't do anything wrong are all living in a fantasy world.
* A report says millions have been paid to dead Medicare and Medicaid recipients and also other fraud as far as the eye can see. We need reform now. This includes S.N.A.P., E.B.T., and disability fraud.
* Remember during the first presidential debate how Obama just sat there and didn't interact? That is the real Obama. He had to be schooled before the next debate so he could interact. Who is Obama fronting for? Who is really running the country?