* What I'm hoping is that Obamacare will prove to be such a monumental disaster that it will end liberalism and progressivism forever.
* Pregnancy can be prevented. Abortion should be outlawed. You can get birth control pills by prescription very inexpensively. Don't get pregnant in the first place. It is easy to take a pill a day.
* I appreciate the state attorney general's job performance. Keep up the good work.
* Charley West, what do you think of the sled Channel 4 is giving out to the first person who correctly predicts the first snow?
* EDITOR'S NOTE: Charley West says, "I'm sleighed by its beauty."
* The principal at Capital High School said kids are more important than a few extra dollars. He obviously doesn't live on a tight fixed income. My money is more important to me than buying cheerleaders hairpieces or buying every student an iPad.
* I would like to comment about the greedy corporations in the U.S. The food industry keeps cutting down on your portions you get. Everything gets smaller, but yet the prices keep going up. One day they are going to pay and I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.
* I would like to get rid of some old papers. I sold property in 2006. How many years do I have to keep that information about selling and closing the deal?
* A lot of people in America think Barack Obama is the kind of person they would like to sit down and have a beer with. Not me. For one thing, I don't drink beer. Secondly, to me it would be like sitting down with the devil. I'd rather sit down with Jesus Christ and talk to Him for eternity.
* No one I know is really against libraries, but it is just as simple as this: so much information can be found on computers and in other tech areas that libraries just are not visited as much anymore.
* I just want to thank goodness that Caroline Kennedy finally got a post in the federal government. She is the ambassador to Japan now.
* Regarding the recent Vent that Booth Goodwin has done a good job of cleaning up the sleaziness of Mingo County, it stated that unfortunately Mingo voters will probably elect another bunch. It is unfortunate that maybe all they have to choose from are sleazy people.
* If Obama's bunch cannot fix health care, how do you reckon they'll do on fixing the climate change?
* I just read a Vent about this person who knew Republicans were behind the defeat of the levy for the schools and the libraries. What did they do, stand there and watch them count the ballots? Democrats yes, Republicans no?