* I've seen a lot of crooked, hypocrite preachers in my lifetime. But the money grubbing Mike Murdoch is the worst I've ever seen. Should he be allowed on television?
* All West Virginians know that you don't build your well house below your outhouse.
* I'm sick of seeing the attorney general's picture in the paper and reading about the petty things he is doing. Why doesn't he take care of the important things in West Virginia? He isn't even from here.
* Charleston tourism? What a joke.
* "There is no such thing as 'away.' When we throw anything away it must go somewhere."— Annie Leonard
* Thank you, Randy Huffman, get tough. And why exempt in-ground tanks?
* Don't call in every day to let us know you don't like the Friends of Coal. We get it; you don't like them.
* What Mark Plants did was way worse than what Carol Fouty did. Plants should pack his bags.
* I know this conversation went on in boardrooms across the country. "Let's put the word liberty, patriot or freedom in our company name so that when we cause some damage the rubes will cut us some slack."
* Jay Rockefeller says too little too late. He was part of the problem of weak rules and non-enforcement. He too owes his soul.
* Why should we be subjected to any parts per million?