* If you believe in term limits for politicians all you have to do is never vote twice for any candidate.
* To the people filing frivolous lawsuits about the water situation: If you need money that bad, go out and work for it. Don't make all West Virginians look bad because you are lazy.
* I wonder how many dishonest people went through the line to get water. I know of a few. May God bless them.
* I have stacks of old magazines. Does anyone know what I can do with them?
* I feel really unspiritual when I wait 15 minutes to get through the light on Jefferson Road in front of the State Police headquarters and then very rude people zip up the left lane and jump in front of me. Can't they put the post in there to keep this from happening before I backslide?
* I've been watering my houseplants with West Virginia American water, and they are all turning brown.
* "Whatsoever you do to the least of these you do unto me."— Jesus
* Why not install water wells on school property to insure the safety of the children?
* The solution to people being unhappy with their water problem is to move to St. Albans.
* Teachers should be drug tested because between eight to 10 hours a day they are with our children and grandchildren.
* It is sort of weird that the Republicans would be worried about funding unemployment benefits when one of their wackos shut the government down and that cost us $24 billion. I haven't heard any of them talking about that.
n These preachers on TV are a joke. They prey on the poor and uneducated. Once they make their millions the preacher will bring his family members in to make them rich also.
* Are there any free dental clinics for adults? I see they have them for children and that is good, but in West Virginia many adults need help with dental care.
* I'm sick of the liberals calling in about the evil Koch brothers. A recent survey shows the top 50 political donors in the United States are all Democrats. Big money, Bloomberg, Wall Street, stock brokers and George Soros are pouring money into defeating conservatives and trying to turn us into a socialist nation.