* Victoria Blevins, who has an 11-year-old at Belle Elementary.
* Jennifer McClure, who has a 5-year-old at Belle.
* Ronnie White, who has an 11-year-old at Mary Ingles.
* Rebecca Hill, who has a 10-year-old at Andrews Heights.
* Beth Bennett, who has a 6-year-old at Anne Bailey.
* Kristina Wood, who has a 6 year-old at Anne Bailey.
* Rebecca Fowlkes, who has an 8-year-old at Anne Bailey.
* Virginia M. Thomas, who has a 5-year-old at Piedmont.
Sarah Burgess, Amber Sowards and Octavia Sanders failed to appear for the hearing and warrants were issued for their arrest.
In some cases, Bloom ordered Child Protective Services to get involved in the children's welfare. In others, he ordered evaluations and testing.
"We want your children to succeed," Bloom told them.
Contact writer Cheryl Caswell at cher...@dailymail.com or 304-348-4832.